Your contribution will:
- Help individuals with disabilities that are homeless or living in institutions move into independent housing.
- Help DARC advocate with local, county and state government officials to address the barriers preventing people with disabilities to live independently.
- Will help create new programs and services to empower people with disabilities to live independently and inclusively in our community.
- Demonstrate our commitment to creating a more inclusive community!
- Be tax–deductible
Please consider the following donation options:
- Unrestricted Donation
- Planned Gifts
- In-Kind Gifts (durable medical equipment, gently used technology equipment etc…)
- Corporate Sponsorships
Any donation is greatly appreciated. Volunteer Your Time: Make a difference in your life by reaching out to people with disabilities in your community. Disability Advocates Resource Center offers a multitude of volunteer opportunities
- Graphic design
- Promotional writing
- Event planning & hosting
Other opportunities are available Disability Advocates Resource Center provides volunteers with a variety of interesting and challenging options. If you would like more information about volunteering please email us at twiggins@darcnc or call us at (252) 355-6215